Last revised: September 18th, 2020.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes including to provide and improve our services to you.
Types of Data Collected
While working with a client on a project, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Full name
- Phone number
We may also collect information on how our website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Use of Data
Rigel Design Works uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our services.
- To notify the client of changes to our services.
- To allow the client or website visitor interact with certain features of our website such as chat boxes.
- To provide customer care and support
- To analysis and monitor the usage of our services so that we can improve
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Disclosure of Data
Rigel Design Works may disclose your Personal Data in good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Rigel Design Works
- To prevent or investigate possible wrong doing in connection with our services
- To protect the personal safety of users of our services or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Third-party Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to assist in completion of a client’s project, or to assist us in analyzing how our Services and website are used. These third-party service providers may have access to your Personal Data only to perform mentioned tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use your personal information for any other purpose.
Links to Other Sites
Our website and services may contain links to other sites that are not operated by us. If you click on a third-party link, you will be directed to that third party’s site. We are not responsible for and have no control over the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.