Terms and Conditions
Last revised: September 18th, 2020.
The following “Terms and Conditions” govern the delivery of service provided by “Rigel Design Works” (“us”, “we”, “our”) to the “Client”. The term ‘Project’ has been used to illustrate the service being delivered,e.g web design, by us to the client.
- Minors are advised to use this website and our services with the help of an adult. We reserve the right to update these terms and conditions without consent from the client. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of Kenya.
- All projects are carried out by Rigel Design Works on the understanding that the client has agreed to our terms and conditions.
We offer services in:
- Digital Marketing
- Website design
- Software Design
We may provide services to the client that are not listed above but are complementary or may aid in the completion of the client’s project.
Clients can reach us through our official communication channels as listed below:
- Phone call on +254 (0) 723 259118.
- Email on email@example.com.
- Our various social media pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- The contact page on our website.
Project reception and Acceptance
- We reserve the right to deny service if the Clients’ requests are not aligned with our business policies, or are outside our scope of services.
- The time period required to complete any project will be discussed individually with the Client. However, although we try our best to deliver on time, we do not guarantee any time estimates, or that the project will be completed on time.
Invoicing, Pricing, and Payment
- All estimates/quotes are based on our own understanding of the client’s project requirements and as per the project timeline. Any changes to the project may incur additional costs that will be invoiced to the client. The client is obligated to ensure their clarity to us concerning their projects to avoid any miscommunication.
- After accepting our estimate/quote, the client agrees to, and accepts, our terms and conditions. Acceptance can be verbal, by payment of a deposit, or signing our quote.
- The client is required to pay a deposit of 50%, negotiable at our discretion, of the agreed amount for any project to begin and the remaining balance before hand over of the completed project unless otherwise agreed, in writing, between us and the client.
- Charges for any additional services over and above the estimated cost will be made known to the client and will become fully payable at the time of project acceptance.
- All paid fees are non-refundable unless in the event that the client has overpaid for a service, of which the cost of refunding the amount is settled by the client.
- Payment methods accepted are bank transfer or deposit and M-Pesa Paybill. Payment details are provided to the client on the invoice.
- Defaulting on payments may lead to a halt in the delivery of services.
- In fulfillment of a client’s project, we may choose to use third-parties to aid the completion of the project. We are not liable for additional costs incurred while working with third-party service providers. If issues arise between third party service providers and the client, we may try to get a remedy but do not guarantee to do so.
Design Credit and Work Showcase
- We may choose to insert a design credit at the footer section of the client’s work with a backlink to our website. The client may request the removal of the design credit. We may choose to showcase the client’s project on our website and have a link to the client’s website or social media pages.
- If you have any questions about our Terms and Conditions, please contact us by email on firstname.lastname@example.org